Monday, December 21, 2015

Ufo's are getting done

Now I have finished off the last of my swaps it's time to get back into finishing some Ufo's and Angus teacher's gifts.

I made these for Angus teachers and before school carers.  Gail Pans reindeer mat with Chocolate Christmas trees, they couldn't believe that I made them.

Flirt layer cake quilt that only need the binding put on.
Owl Christmas stocking and owl soft toy.

Been a busy week but I will be back next week with more finishes.  Is it too early to may a new years resolution to keep up with my blog............



3 comments:

  1. Hi Carol those chocolate Xmas trees are amazing,my grandies thought it was so cool a Xmas tree made out of chocolate,you make such beautiful gifts my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely Christmas gift. Love all your finishes x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the chocolate tree and the owl stocking.
    You got some great gifts in your SSSS too

    ReplyDelete