Monday, February 6, 2017

First Friday Night With Friends

Love been able to sit down and know that I am sewing with like minded friends.

This time I pulled out my hexi's, I put the borders on, now I need to get more basted onto the cream to be able to call it finished ( a long time Ufo).




I have started on another month of Fig n Berry's twas the night before Christmas bom quilt.  I am hoping to get this one finished before the new one starts in February.  2 more to go after this one.


Now that school has gone back, swimming has started, soccer starts next week looks like I will have time for lots of hand sewing and machine sewing projects.


5 comments:

  1. You have been busy 💖💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Night before stitching. Are the hexies going to be a baby quilt, I can't make out the finished size?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are 9 1/2 finished block going to keep going as i have heaps of hexis made not sure on finished size.

      Delete
  3. Love the stitchery - I wonder if I have that pattern stashed away somewhere.... :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hexies are so soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete