Monday, February 20, 2017

FNSI

After completing all the things I need to get  done I managed to sit down and work on Rosalie Quinlan Best Friends Forever. ( I have now finished this one).


I only have one more stitchery to go then I have to make all the hexi's.  This project has been on the go for a long time so hopefully over the next few weeks I can get it finished.

In the early hours of Friday morning  I finished my last Twas the Night Before Christmas stitchery by Fig n Berry 2016 (just in time Lisa has released this years).


The pile of things needing to get finished is growing so I need to spend some serious time on the machine over the next few weeks.



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Stitchery Finishes.. LOL there is a never ending pile of To Do projects and then we buy more....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your Merry Christmas is very sweet. Good luck with the Finishing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful stitching! I can relate to the growing pile of unfinished projects. I swear that it has babies when I'm not looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing so good getting these finished up. Little by little right? Nice projects, and they look like a lot of fun to work on.

    ReplyDelete