Monday, February 13, 2017

Hand sewing and Angus quilt

Over the Christmas holidays Angus started making this quilt using Australian fabric.  He need some help matching up all the seams and last night I finished it for him.


I have been madly hand stitching Twas the night before Christmas,  I have finished another 2 only 1 more to go before I can assemble it.  Lisa (Fig n Berry) has a new  BOM starting February so I was determined to catch up before the next one.

I have enjoyed making this one, there is a lot of stitching  but when you get on a roll you a finished in no time.  Angus picked variegated thread for this one.

Well im off to a school meeting then cubs so dont think I will get to do any sewing tonight.

1 comment:

  1. Love Angus' quilt! I am still working on the 2015 Fig 'n Berry block of the month. I hadn't even seen this one, but it is probably just as well! It is looking great can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete